- Don't go to bed until the house is picked up. Items need to be returned to their "home".
- Straighten the couch pillows before bed.
- Make your bed everyday.
- Vacuum your house very often. I don't do as good as her on this one, mom has been known to vacuum on her way out the door to work.
- Put bathroom supplies back in the cabinet as you get ready.
- Put laundry away when you pull it out of the dryer. I hate to do this step so my dry clothes sometimes spend a night in the dryer until I can just do it and get it over with.
- Put dishes in the dishwasher after you are done with them.
and something I learned from Keepers of Your Home Bible study: clean your sink every night. All this cleaning makes me want to be a boy.