Thursday, October 8, 2009

Preggo Brain

I have had some absent minded moments thus far in the pregnancy but, today stole the show. I was so content strolling through Target and thinking about how cute some girl's hair is and then I looked down and noticed that the cart I was pushing was not mine. I don't know how this happened! I remember stepping away from my cart for one second to move for these little girls playing hide and seek in the racks and then the next thing I know I am pushing a random cart with a black shirt in it half way across Target. All ended well, I found my cart with my purse in it untouched. Anna told me to expect moments like this even after they are born. I just hope I don't take someone else's kids one day and leave mine by the racks at Target.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is hilarious!!!

Lauren & Matt said...

That's funny.. sounds like something I'd do and I don't have a preggo brain =) I won't be able to make it to your shower tomorrow, but I'm sending my gift with Dina. Yall have fun.

Anonymous said...

so funny! And yes...these moments happen a lot...I think it gets worse with every pregnancy...or child? Maybe you've got it bad because your with two children :) Love you guys!