Saturday, April 17, 2010

Three months



The third month of the babies' lives was a big one to me. They seem to have really learned so much and become little people this month. For some reason I thought life would miraculously change at three months. I thought they would sleep through the night and space out feedings to 3 hours. When that didn't happen I then thought that will NEVER sleep through the night and will always eat every 2.5 hours and I will always pump. Lack of sleep has made me pretty rational that way. But, this month has been such a big month for them. They sleep about 7 hours now! They still eat every 2.5 hours but, they eat alot and that makes me happy because I know they are growing! Charis doubled her intake in one day!
Their little personalities have begun to shine through and I LOVE IT!! They make us so happy to hear their coos and laughs. Charis is our social butterfly. She loves to tell stories. Drew is a happy little guy and snuggles. He laughs and smiles when you talk, no matter what you say. Stephen recounted the whole Masters tournament to him and he loved it. Drew loves baths and having shirts going over his head. Charis tolerates both, but loves to be rubbed on the tummy. They are both major wiggle worms.

2 comments:

amberdawn said...

They are so precious! And the block thing is super cute! :) Enjoy every moment, cause soon they will be able to back talk and wiggle away from you when you just want to snuggle :( But even then, they are still precious!

Jules said...

hey linc and drew have matching outfits!!! that is what linc wore for easter!