Thursday, May 19, 2011

I got a little story for ya Ags


If you didn't go to A&M then (may God bless your poor soul) you won't understand the title. It has nothing to do with my story but, Aggies start a parable that way.

WARNING: This post is not approved for those with weak stomachs

Okay, Stephen came home from work this wonderful Thursday evening and it is his Friday and so I suggested we go out for dinner. We don't usually go out so I was excited. We went to On The Border and had a great time. The kids were good and ate VERY well. That always makes me happy. After dinner we went by Home Depot and then came home to give the kids baths and get ready for bed.

It was a night like any other, until...

then as I was talking to Stephen, I looked down into the tub and all I could say was "Oh no"! Drew had made a deposit. This is actually his third offense. Good thing we aren't a three strikes and you're out kind of family. This was his worst. We wisked the kids out of the tub and moved the bathing into our bath. Poor Charis kept saying "Uh oh, uh oh" and pointing to their bathroom. Once we cleaned them up and put them down it was time to tackle the duty (get it?). All I will say is that all of this defensive attire was necessary and I now have the cleanest bathroom and tub toys on the street.


2 comments:

bengs said...

Oh, Court...I don't know which made me laugh more - the story or your picture! Bountiful Blessings, indeed!!

Unknown said...

I love the picture!!! All 3 of my kiddos have done this!