Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to school




The kids started their first day in the Three's department at Sonshine.  They have super sweet teachers which is great because Drew was not happy that he didn't have his teachers from last year.  They have lots of friends from last year in their class.  I am so thankful for our church and the sweet people that love on my kids there.  Here are their cliche Pinterest pictures before school.  I tried to get Stephen to let me take his picture with a chalkboard before work but he wasn't into it. 

I also started back to school.  I am teaching kindergarten this year on Tuesday/ Thurdays.  I co-teach with a very sweet lady and we have a great class of Bridge Kindergarten and Kindergarten kids.  I love being back in the classroom but it is TIRING.  The kids and I were all pooped after our first day back. 

Unrelated story:  Last night Drew put his PJ pants on over his head (why noy).  Charis thought it was hilarious and looked at Stephen and me  and said "I am proud of that" and then ran after Drew saying "I am proud of that, Brother".  Apparently in our house pants on your head is a praiseworthy moment. 

That is all for now but Aggie football starts tomorrow and, even though I couldn't care less about sports normally, I am excited.  I even bought football shaped pretzels.  I know.  I really pulled out all the stops.

1 comment:

Dina said...

I love your pinterest pics! I wasn't organized enough!

And I really love the pants story! They are funny kids!