Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Normal?

I am always going to the Kroger by our house and I see the manager every time I go.  He works ALL the time and walks around with a feather duster sticking out of his back pocket, so you can't miss him.  One evening Stephen and I saw him at Cheddar's and recognized him from our trips to Kroger.  Stephen told me that he saw him in our neighborhood one day and thinks he lives here.  I tell you all this because last night I went to Kroger and saw him again.  When I came home I told Stephen, "This may be really strange but I feel like I need to introduce myself to Kroger manager because I see him so much.  I want to be able to say "Hi, Alan"."  I don't know if his name is Alan but he looks like an Alan.  Stephen said it wasn't weird at all because he has felt the same way.  So my question is...
A) Is it weird to have theis desire to know the Kroger manager?
B) Is not weird to have the desire but strange to talk about it?
C) Is not weird to have the desire or to talk about it but weird to blog about it?
D) No, this is all "normal".
What do you think?  Should I make a new friend?