Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's a ...



BOY and a GIRL!


Stephen and I went to the doctor last week for the 20 week sono and she told us that we have one of each! Yay! We are so excited and can't wait to meet Drew and Charis in December. After we found out the great news we went to Pappadeaux for lunch (we played hookey that day). We made cupcakes for Stephen to take to work the next day.

The sono was great and it is neat to see them. My doctor told me at the beginning that I may get dizzy because I was laying my back and I thought "whatever, I can lie on my back just fine". About 15 to 20 minutes into the sono I started feeling queasy but, was focused on all she was doing and ignored it. She told me to roll towards her if I felt sick and I kept saying "I'm fine". Then I suddenly felt the panic of "I really am going to faint and she is still on the first baby". I adjusted as much as I could and the nurse brought me juice and cold cloths. I stayed conscious but, kept my eyes closed the rest of the time expect to look at Drew's little boy parts. What a wimp. I guess those doctors know what they are talking about after all.



1 comment:

The Kelsos said...

We are SOOOO excited for you!!! By the way, I think you wrote Chris instead of Caris????