Sunday, September 6, 2009

The nursery



Stephen has been working hard on getting the nursery ready. I am so proud of him. Stephen has really been working hard and wanted to have this long weekend to work on the nursery. He painted on Friday and started the bead board. He has done a great job and done the whole thing by himself!
This is my little Bob Villa using some sort of saw. All he has left to do is the trim and paint the bead board. I will order the bedding this week and then we will be half way there.

3 comments:

Michelle Langley said...

Can't wait to see it all finished and what fabric you ended up picking out!! Go Stephen on getting the nursery done!!

Dina said...

I'm so proud of him! It looks so good!

Catherine said...

Wow, it's looking so great. Let me know if you need any help doing anything, i love arranging baby rooms. So excited to see the progress!