Monday, January 18, 2010



Lordy, Lordy look who's... 31




Last weekend I turned 31, it was a great day! Stephen gave me the gift of sleep, he took 2 feedings for the babies and I got my first 3 hours of consecutive sleep in a month. Some of my favorite people came by Saturday night to party and brought Marcus' delicious brisket for dinner. Dina made this great cupcake cake. It was great to see the Gill's and Watson's. Sunday my mom and Larry stayed with the babies so Stephen and I could go to dinner.


It was so neat to think back a year ago and the blessings that have come this year. A year ago we had NO IDEA that the baby we had prayed years for would be here in the form of TWINS! We are so blessed and thankful. Two other little blessings are coming Summer of 2010 to the Watson's and Gill's. I can't wait to meet them!!

No comments: