Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10 months old WHAT?



Where has the time gone? Drew and Charis are ten months old! Only 8 weeks until their first birthday. I say it every month but, this is such a fun stage. So here is what they are up to:

Drew is standing on his own and may walk soon. Everyone says to watch out when that happens but, I am already going full throttle so we will see happens next. They eat four times a day and Drew will eat most anything. He still is totally devoted to puffs. He waves bye bye and says mama, dada, bye bye and grunts when he wants something. That last one I am trying to break with some baby sign language but it is funny. Drew loves to put his mouth on Charis' head to kiss her.

Charis crawls like a big girl and can stand a few seconds. She laughs at herself while she stands. She is a PICKY eater or noneater I should say. I stress. She loves sweet potatoes, peaches, yogurt and bagels. She says mama, dada, bye bye, and blows alot of bubbles. She is a little ham and loves an audience. She makes me laugh all day.

My block idea didn't go so well this time. They don't lie still unless asleep now days.


No comments: