Friday, October 22, 2010

Show us your...




nurseries. On Kelly's Korner she is hosting us a show is your nurseries. This is Drew and Charis' nursery. I had a hard time coming up with a gender neutral room. I put the bedding together at polkatotdesigns.com. They were great and got it to me fast. I was in heaven when it came!

My super talented friend Jenn painted the silhouettes over their beds and the verse over the changing table. She free handed that! That verse was special to us as we were going through infertility and so I wanted it their room. I thought maybe it would be a good pick me up for 3am feedings- ha.

Stephen painted the room and did the bead board, or beat board as he calls it! He did an excellent job!

The rocker was my parents and they used it to rock me. We painted it (against my Dad's wishes- sorry Dad) and recovered it to match the bedding. I really enjoy their room and hope they love the bright colors. We were so blessed to have gifts from family to set the room up. All we really spent money on was the bedding. HUGE blessing! My mom got us the changing table and my Dad got the cribs


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it, love it, love it! We also have a boy/girl room and it was so hard to come up with something that worked for both. You did a great job, the bedding is gorgeous and the paintings your friend made are amazing. How perfectly fitting for a boy/girl room.

Lauren & Matt said...

Hey! Their room looks great! I love the rocking chair too (I've seen it in one of your old blog posts a while back). Hope all is well.. ur kids are so cute!