Thursday, December 30, 2010

Anniversary Video

Stephen and I just celebrated our eight year anniversary. It was so great! Stephen made me a video of our marriage this far. It was so sweet of him because he only has about an hour and a half of down time each evening and he spent it making this video. It begins when we were dating goes to this past year. Please forgive me for the overalls in the video. I promise they were socially acceptable back then. Our first year of marriage, all in one week, I turned Stephen's underwears pink and made pancakes that were runny inside and burnt outside. I have learned a few things in the past eight years.
On our anniversary we spent our first night away from the kids! It was supercalifragilisticexpialidoschis! My mom kept our kids for the night and we hot footed it to Dallas. We had dinner and then checked into the Hotel ZaZa. After checking in we had massages and relaxed. It was so great to wake up on your own without a little precious crying. I love those little preciouses but, a night away was wonderful! The babies slept great for my mom and the whole event was a success! I think we may start celebrating half anniversaries!

3 comments:

Giggles said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved the video. Such a sweet thing to do.

The Kelsos said...

Happy Anniversary!!! SOOO jealous of your amazing night away!

Dixie said...

Wow,Courtney! That is an amazing video! What a sweet husband you have and a beautiful family!