Friday, January 7, 2011

GLAMOROUS

It is a very glamourous life I lead. I won't mention that I have been thrown up on 5 times and had the big D on me once all in one day. But, I will tell you that I took Charis' diaper off for her bath and turned around to get Drew. When I turned back my precious angel had already teed on my carpet and let one dirty surprise drop and was working on a second. Nice. It's her new thing. She loves the freedom, it makes her go.

I also have a question for all those blessed with front loading washes and dryers. I do approximately a billion loads of laundry a day. Really about 2 a day. Do front loading machines hold more? Are they awesome? Do they come in pink? Will I not even care that I am doing laundry because they are so pretty? I also heard they have a sanitize button. That is great! I could put my carpet in there.

2 comments:

Dina said...

I love my front load washer and dryer! They really make laundry more fun! I feel like they can fit a lot more too. And mine does have a sanitize option which would be great for your germy kids! You could just throw them right in with the load if you want!

Unknown said...

I dream about one day having a cool front load washer and dryer in either pink or red! I wish everything had a sanitize button!!!