Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wooo Weee



I have so much decorating and painting I want to do!! I found some new blogs that tickle my fancy (I don't really know what that means). All I need is my kids to take a nap for a couple of days and I can get it done.

Otay, for starters, I have always lamented the fact that our cabinet doors are a different color than the cabinets. Why? That is the word that I say in my head everytime I see them. But I have a super solution thanks to www.theletteredcottage.net.
See that fun color on the bottom of her cabinets? I want to do that. I will paint the top ones white or cream but I have to leave my doors on because my cabinets are not purty inside.

Okay, thing 2, if I am feeling spunky I may paint the door to my laundry room like this lady did. I am so sad I missed a Girl's Night for our Sunday School and they made cute "Family Rules" pictures that night. I need someone to teach me how to do that. They are so creative and fun!
This got me all thinking about fun things for the bathrooms, too. I love stealing ideas from creative people.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hey! It's "TICKLE my fancy" not tinkle! Ha! You make me laugh out loud! I do love your decorating ideas though!

The Kelsos said...

I LOVE the kitchen pic! Can you come do that to my kitchen when you are done with yours?