Wednesday, April 13, 2011

stuff





The kids are almost 16 months old and funny. They each have such different personalities. Drew is a pretty rough little boy. He loves to hide! He hides but it is easy to find him because he giggles so hard you know where he is. He is very mischievous. He looks right at me and smiles when he knows he did something wrong. I know when he has hit Charis because he runs at me and hugs me so tight before I can even get to her. He is a little charmer but, I am not fooled by his cute smile and hugs. Drew has to know EXACTLY where the boundaries are. If I say No, don't touch the picture frame" he tries "can I touch the top of the frame? No, okay the side? No, umm the shelf the frame is on?".

Charis is usually pretty obedient. She hates to be in trouble but she can throw a doozy of a fit. The drama. She is 15 months going on 15 years. She loves to show her eye, nose, belly button and "talk". She will come up with words and Drew repeats them so it is a strange language over here. "Caca" is outside, "baby" is pretty much everything they give you.



No comments: