Friday, April 8, 2011

SUYL Mother's Day Ideas

On Kelly's Korner blog she is hosting a Show Us Your Life Mother's Day Ideas. Okay, let me begin by saying I am not a creative, nor crafty person. I want to be. My spirit is willing but, my flesh is weak. Last year for Mother's Day I snagged this idea from a Bible study I had done called Keepers of Your Home(or something like that). In the study they suggested having a quiet time basket with all you need for your quiet time inside. I LOVED the idea! It was so nice to not have to get up once I started and also they suggested having a candle and cup of tea or coffee. How cozy. So last year I gave our mom's quiet time baskets. I don't have a picture but you can get stuff likegifts_three4.jpg
cute baskets at Home Goods or TJ Maxx

product_detail.jsp.gif

candles

url.jpg

a throw


imgres.jpeg

journal

imgres.jpeg

Bible or devotional book

plus pens, highlighters, and notecards.

There are lots of things you can put in there but, this is what I chose.


This is what I want for Mother's Day

imgres.jpeg

or a nap...


I would love to hear your ideas and your Father's Day ideas.

No comments: