Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random



I lots of randomness to share. So here it goes...

Pops and Honey came to town. They have a new camper that they parked at Lake Grapevine and we went out to visit. The kids LOVED the ducks. We started feeding them and then from the farthest reaches of the lake more ducks and GEESE came. Geese are feisty. One in particular bit me 3 times. We all rode the golf cart around and Drew liked it but, was scared to "drive".
My Mimi, Mom, Aunt, and I went to lunch to celebrate my Aunt's 25 th birthday! We love this little tea room and go there for lunch occasionally. It was fun to visit with my girls. The kids hung on until lunch was over and then I had to scoot to put them down for a nap. This is Charis with her reading glasses at lunch.


My Mimi gave the kids two old cell phones to play with. They love it! This is them in the car. I kept hearing them say "herro", "bye" over and over.


The twins are 21 months old. That is almost 2! My Drewby was sick again today with a fever. As I was rocking him this afternoon I thought about how fast a year has gone. A year ago they had bottles at 7am, 11, 3pm, and 7pm, they ate baby food and some solids. They crawled everywhere. We had a dog. We won't talk about that. They took 2 naps a day and had no hair. Wow, now my babies drink from sippy cups, eat people food, take one nap, run everywhere, talk, and have cell phones.

Side note: if you are taking prayer requests here's one for ya. I KNOW that I am sooo super BLESSED to have healthy children. But, they had a hard winter/ spring last year with being sick and now we have been sick all month. They had a stomach bug, fever, stomach bug, fever. So I know it is all little stuff but, it is hard when they are sick and then Stephen and I get it too. So please pray that they have good immune systems and can stay relatively healthy this fall, winter, spring.

Dina, her sister, and I went to Canton at the beginning of September. Dina showed me this giant doll and said it reminded her of Charis and it did me too. Maybe it was the belly and "ta da" attitude...

No comments: