Saturday, December 3, 2011





I am behind on the blogging...
Here is a pic of the twins and Stephen trick-or-treating. The kids were pretty confused by the whole thing but played along.


Ho, Ho, Ho

We have been playing inside this weekend because it is raining. The kids have done well being cooped up. We watched the rain for a while with the door open and apparently that was exciting. I love to see how happy they get over little things.

In a few weeks these two guys will be two! I can't wait to see all that they will learn and do this year. They still seems like babies to me but I know in a year they will be real kids that sleep in beds and don't wear diapers (Lord willing:)). So I guess it is time to adopt a baby... not really, unless you have one you want to give me ;).

No comments: