Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bucket List

I guess I got bored tonight, or I was avoiding the work I need to do, so I made a Bucket List. Here it is...

Be in a flash mob

Stay in a hut over the ocean

See the Grand Canyon

Travel to Australia

Go to high tea

Hug George W Bush

Go to Israel

Go on a mission trip with my family

Learn to sew

Do a forward roll and come up shooting my gun

Safari in South Africa

Learn to fold a fitted sheet

Sit on the floor at a Mavs game

See my kids ask Jesus into their hearts

Be in a studio audience

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can help you mark fold a fitted sheet of your list!

Courtney Osborne said...

Thank you Stephanie. I read a tutorial on Pinterest and thought I have this and then was still all thumbs. I might bring a fitted sheet to Sonshine one day;)