Monday, January 2, 2012

Nine years ago I was on a beach

I have been married to this guy for nine years now. This is an old pic from last year when the Mavs won! To celebrate our wedded bliss we went to dinner BY OURSELVES. Gigi watched the kids and we ate at Tillman's in Ft Worth. It was great! We had reservations and when they took us to our table Stephen had flowers delivered there that were waiting at the table. It was a quiet little corner table and so pretty BUT the hostess had mistakenly sat 2 women right next to us. When I say right next to us I mean with us. There was maybe 6 inches of space and the other ladies said "Uh, hello" just like I was thinking. So I whispered to Stephen to see if we could move and they moved us to a table up front. The food was great and for dessert we had tableside smores. Yum! They make their own cinnamon graham crackers and marshmallows. We roasted it at our table. It is a neat restaurant. I love all the fun restaurants off 7th St in Ft Worth.

No comments: