Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's in your bag?

I usually don't talk about my panties on this blog. Really, I have never had a situation that I needed to... until now. Today my kids went to Sonshine Mother's Day Out (rejoice). When we came home I took all their nap stuff out of the bag to wash and found my hot pink panties had gone to school with them. Lovely. I know for sure the teachers saw them because they were nicely placed under the blankets that the kids used at school, and they were hot pink. Dang that static cling. Being a mom is humbling in many different ways.

5 comments:

amberdawn said...

I just laughed so hard I think tears came out my nose! That is too funny! And I love that you blogged about it!!!

Lauren said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Unknown said...

I think I just peed my pants laughing so hard!

Unknown said...

today there was a purple zebra thong on the stairs and I thought of you!

Courtney Osborne said...

Hilarious, Stephanie! I promise they are not mine. Ms. Kay said she thought my panties were a lovey at first and then put them back in the bag. Awkward!