Saturday, January 28, 2012


Making money to go in our purses
Charis' super cheesy smile
Helping Dad with our tools
Drew's business casual attire

The twins are talking more and more and it is funny to hear what they say. They have a love/hate relationship. Drew knows how to push Charis' buttons and she isn't afraid to fight back but, she also tells me "Drew's crying" when he is upset and kisses him. They are a lot of fun and take a lot of energy. They really enjoy going to "school" at our church on Tuesdays and Charis cries when we leave and asks most mornings if we are going to church. All day I hear "I do it, I get it", etc from her. She has started to eat a little. The girl loves dairy.

Drew is easy going and enjoys school. Drew has developed a fear of the shower. Poor baby. We have to bathe him in the tub super fast because he cries thinking the shower will come on any minute. We have tried to explain it to him and cover the shower head but he is not buying what we are selling. Tomorrow night I am going to try bathing him in our tub to see if that helps. Stephen is a little concerned because Drew loves purses. I told Stephen I will get Drew a little backpack instead of his "purse" that he enjoys so much. He has a sweet little heart and is so affectionate.


Tea Party

No comments: