Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

This is  my family ringing in the New Year!  We are party animals and that is how I like it.  I guess I am boring because if someone offered me a free babysitter and free night of painting the town, then I would rather have my soft PJ's and a good book with these people.  Weird?  I do look forward to when the kids are older and we can have friends over with their kids until exactly 12:02am because then I need to clean up and go to bed;).  

2012 was a great year and I am looking forward to 2013.




I stole this off of Kelly's Korner blog.  I would love to hear what other people say.

1. What are you most thankful for?

2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?

3. What are you hoping for in 2013?

4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )

5. Who was God to you in 2012?


For me...
1. I am most thankful for family, friends, our church, Stephen's job, and His grace.
2.  The highlights of 2012 for me were Drew potty training, running the half marathon, going to Grand Cayman with the kids and them experiencing the beach, and hearing my kids ask more spiritual questions and share songs and Bible stories they know.
3.  In 2013 I am hoping Charis will finally use the toilet, that I will have patience and model that for the kids, to work out regularly, make healthy food for my family, and be a good financial steward.
4.  I enjoyed The Hunger Games series, Duck Dynasty, all things burlap and chevron, emeals, and Pinterest.
5.  God was my Provider, Refuge, and Peace this year.

No comments: