Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer FuN

I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer.  This is what we have been up to...


Playing outside


Seeing friends
The kids hadn't seen Katie Belle in a week while Stephen and I were on vacation.  When we got back in town we went to Rosa's and with Dina and Katie and Charis and Katie ran to each other and hugged so tight and then Drew and Katie kept giving little kisses to each other.  They kept saying "we missed you, Katie!"  I think these three are triplets.  

S'mores!



Drew has been wearing this headlamp to bed to read in the dark.  My flash made the room look light but it was really dark except for Drew's headlamp.  I love that dork.



Charis has an obsession with possums.  First, it was pink owls and now possums.  She makes up crazy stories about them and what they did.  Today she told a lifeguard at the Splash Park that there was a possum in her room and one in her Daddy's lawn mower.  The lifeguard approached me before she called CPS as to why there was a possum in my daughter's room.  Thankfully I was able to set the record straight.  She had to go up the slide on her own and decided then to tell the lifeguard her wild tales.  She just crazy!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Love the head lamp! Love Charis's crazy imagination! Love the pic of the triplets driving! Love all the Osbornes and now I want some S'mores!