Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's A Secret...

Charis told me last night that she wishes we had three kids in our family.  I am hoping their birthday present will fill that void for her.  We are bringing this baby home for them on their birthday.  It is a secret!!!  I can't wait!  It will be so hard to wait a whole month.  Stephen and I keep looking at her picture.  I don't think I could handle the whole overseas adoption thing.  Once they sent me a referral picture of a real baby I would die waiting because I dying over a DOG. 
Remember no telling.  I can't wait to see their faces when we bring her out.  She is a Cavalier King Charles.  I love her. 

2 comments:

Dina said...

I'm so excited!!!

bella said...

You will love having a Cavalier. They are the best dogs with the sweetest temperament. Our Bella who is three has brought us so much happiness. I could never get another dog beside this breed. You have so much joy ahead of you!