Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's

I have never really been that into Valentine's Day. Stephen and I usually jutst get small gifts or cards for eachother. This year Stephen got me a Flip camera and I love it. It is so easy to use and I can take anywhere. A sweet family friend came over on Tuesday to watch the babies and Stephen and I went on a date. We went to Chef's Point. It was delicious! If you haven't heard of Chef's Point it is a restaurant in a Conoco station (very classy). It was featured on Dives, Drive-Ins, and Diners. The food is excellent!

Drew loves the mornings! He is so happy in the morning and usually smiles so much he doesn't really eat. He thinks we have the funniest windows he has ever seen. He smiles and coos at them all morning. It really is cute. Charis has started smiling this week also. She loves the "wee wee wee all the home" part of The Little Piggies.

P.S. Now that I read all these cute blogs I want a name for our blog but, I am not clever enough to come up with one. Any suggestions? I asked Stephen but you can imagine how helpful that was. "Dueces are wild" was not what I had in mind.

2 comments:

amberdawn said...

Maybe something like "Doubly Blessed"?

Dina said...

Oooh I have been wanting a flip camera too!

I'll start thinking of blog names for you. I am sure Marcus can come up with something clever!