Monday, June 7, 2010

Nappy Kids

Today was almost relaxing. I didn't have to work and the babies were super duper nappers. They took an hour nap this morning and then (get ready) a 2 and a HALF hour nap this afternoon. THEN after being awake two hours after that they were tired again and are taking a quick nap now. I can get on board with this kind of growth spurt. We have been really busy lately and they haven't had a full day home in a long time, so I think they were plum tired. Poor babies! I didn't know what to do with my free time. I took a 45 min nap, read Francine Rivers new book, and did laundry. I also killed about 40 flies. Sick, I know. I sometimes sit on the back porch with Baby A while Baby B is napping and leave the door open so I can hear Baby B. I guess I will have to use the monitor for now on because the flies snuck in.

Oh, by the way, our house is for sale. So if you want it come and get it. Otherwise, please pray it sells super fast because I hate cleaning and I really want to move to Bedford.

No comments: