Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chef Drew R Dee


Our neighbor is doing invitro and we made them dinner on her surgery day. Who knew a simple meal could turn out to be so crazy. I haven't cooked real meals in a long time. Drew helped me in the kitchen. He is into everything right now and I hoped that measuring cups were a safe alternative to all the other stuff he found to get into. He had fun banging them around for a while. I got over half way into this project and then had to put them in the car and go to the bank. Did I really need to go to the bank? No. Why did I go? Because I was pretty sure if I didn't strap Drew in something like a car seat that he was going to get hurt. I can barely keep up with him. We left the kitchen a mess and drove to the bank, even Isabelle came. She jumped in the car and I had no energy to get her out so off we all went.

No comments: