Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hookey

Well, it is Sunday morning and my whole family is at church sans me. Stephen wouldn't let me go. He said I had to stay home to rest to get better. I sure hope he meant my throat getting better and not my attitude. I get ulcers bad. They go down my throat and in my mouth. When I was pregnant I didn't get ONE, is that a good enough reason to be pregnant again? Stephen just gave me a look when I suggested it. I am very thankful for my rest time. I took a nap and now I am chillin on the computer.

Yesterday we thought it would be great to get out in the evening and drive around to look at some neighborhoods. That is not a good idea. It is very bad. I brought bottles but, when we got the furtherest point from our house the screaming began. We stopped to feed and they weren't interested because when the bottle is in their precious little mouths they can't scream. SO we drove home through the yelling. I crawled in the back a few times to entertain them with my songs, hand, and tickles but it didn't last long until they would tell me what they thought about that. I heard somewhere that the CIA plays a CD of a baby crying to torture suspects. Genius! Don't get me wrong we love them a ton and are very thankful for them. When we got home we fed them and as their punishment they went to bed without a story. They didn't mind a bit, poor little things were so tired.

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Stumbled across your blog and was delighted to see that you and your hubby met in CS. Is that where you are from or did you go to A&M? CS is my home so I am always curious about those who mention my hometown!

Courtney Osborne said...

Hello, I love CS! My husband grew up in Bryan but I did not. We met because we were both students at A&M. Have a good day!