Friday, July 30, 2010

Shopping and Sonic


Last night we went to the JBF sale. It is a consignment sale in Grapevine that happens a couple of times a year. I usually get some cute clothes for the wee ones. My friends Pam and Michelle met me there and then we hit Sonic. It was so fun to sit and talk with them for a while. Pam taught high school before her cute little son was born and still teaches Summer school and subs sometimes. She always has hilarious stories about her students and knows pop culture stuff I don't know. Last night she informed us that Sonic has a secret purple drink. So being the mature moms out for the night that we are- we dared her. Actually Pam dared me, I dared Michelle and Pam stepped up. I don't know what reaction we wanted them to have but, all they said is that they don't know what we talking about but we can have a grape slush- boring. Maybe the secret purple drink is only in Frisco. Here is a picture of some of my loot. I love a good deal!

1 comment:

The Kelsos said...

I had SO much fun talking with you all last Thursday night! They definitely have the Purple O- drinks in Frisco, so come on over if you want an O.