Monday, July 11, 2011

True Story

I have pictures but, I won't share.

I walked into the twin's room today to get them up from their nap and smelled a stink. I said "Eww, someone went poo poo" as I switched on the light. Charis ducked down and popped up and said "boo" and I was laughing at her and then her little face looked up and said "uh oh". I looked down and on the floor there was "you know what" on the carpet in the middle of the room. I looked over at Drew and he looked angry. He had taken his diaper off, thrown the contents in the floor, and then smeared the remnants on his sheets. Lovely.

He was on a roll because ten minutes later as I was getting a snack ready for them, he walked up and grabbed a handful of cottage cheese off Charis' tray and walked into the living room to throw it on the carpet. Then had the audacity to say "uh oh". Oh, child.

It was actually all pretty funny. He doesn't usually act this way but, he was in an "after nap funk".

Charis is a little Mommy. She has now taken it upon herself to check Drew's diaper for poo poo. What is with my kids?

No comments: