Friday, July 1, 2011

Well check and a virus



I took the kids to a new doctor for their 18 month well check. They did great with the shots and we love our new doctor. Everything looked good for the babies and she gave us an epipen for Drew's nut allergy. She also said that our lil' buckaroo might need to mosey on into the orthopedic doctor if he is still bow legged in a few months. His bow legs have straightened out some, when he first started walking he looked like he had just got off a horse. I swore to myself that I will not take both kids to the doctor again by myself until they are a little older. It is hard.



We made a trip back to our doctor this week when Drew came down with a fever. It is just a virus, no strep. Since God is loving it worked out that Stephen got off work a little early and he was able to meet at the dr office just when things were starting to get "hairy". Can I get an "amen"? The doctor said Charis was "outgoing" and then preemptively told me about temper tantrums. I think she has a handle on my daughter. Drew is feeling much better and I pray Charis is in a few days.
Charis didn't feel well and watched me make dinner


1 comment:

Michelle Langley said...

Poor kiddos! And you, too! Hope they are back to feeling better in no time! Praying!!