Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mother's Day Out




These little toddlers started MDO today! I was so excited for them because I knew they would have fun and I could catch up on lots of stuff. The kids and I say thanks to Granddaddy!

When I took them to their class it was so fun. They have sweet teachers and knew all the kids. There were NO TEARS! I didn't expect to be a little sad. They are getting so big. When I picked them up Drew was still asleep on the floor. The teacher said that Charis fussed at nap time and they they held hands for awhile and she fell asleep. Sometimes they surprise me, they really do love each other despite all the fighting. I am thankful they have each other and I always pray they keep a close bond.

I found lunch boxes on Etsy and my mom bought them the matching backpacks to start "school". They were so cute and Charis like to wear her's even though it is bigger than my baby.

2 comments:

LNel said...

Where did your mom get the backpacks? They are duper cute!

Unknown said...

They were so precious today! I was going around taking pictures of all of them today and I took Charis picture first and after she said "take bubby picture." Then I showed them the pictures and they both giggled.