Friday, August 26, 2011

Scalp 'Em



I can say that because I am an American Indian and I was a Keller Indian. ;)

Today we went to get Drew's hair TRIMMED. I told the nice lady to trim around his ears and the back but I am letting the top grow. What she heard was "he is going to join the Army tomorrow and needs a military cut".

He is cute. But, I wanted to keep him looking little a little longer. He did great though. The hair "stylist" took a very long time and he sat in the chair on his own even when she used the shaver thing.
Stephen also got a military cut that took seriously like 30 minutes for a man cut. Ugh. We were there an hour for boy cuts, and they were getting their hair cut by 2 different people. Stephen likes to tell people that he gets his hair cut at Hair Wizards because he thinks it is funny and reminds him of Napolean Dynamite. I think our trip today ended his fascination with Hair Wizards.

No comments: