Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Family Fun

I am so thankful for all our family.  We are very blessed to have family that loves and supports us.  They are very giving and helpful as well.  This past week we have been super blessed by family.

We were able to go to Grand Cayman with Stephen's parents, sister, and our nephew for a whole week.  It was wonderful!  The kids loved the beach and it was great to make memories.  We all stayed in a great condo and could walk directly out on the beach.  Drew woke us up early every morning saying, "I go beach".  We enjoyed wonderful food and the sun.  The guys went diving in the morning and the kids and girls stayed on the beach.  Pops took some great pictures that I need to post and somehow I didn't get a picture of them so I hope I can get some of their pictures.

My Dad blessed us (he said it was for Drew and Charis) with some spending money while we were there and we were able to take the kids to see the dolphins.  It was so neat.  We were in the water with the dolphin and able to kiss, dance with, and pet the dolphin.  Both kids stayed in the pool and watched but Charis was willing to kiss the dolphin.  Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the actual kiss but it was very cute!






When we came back the kids had another surprise.  My Mom and Larry had got a swing set off Craigslist and put lots of time into painting it and putting it in our yard while we were gone.  The kids were able to see it Tuesday morning.  They have been enjoying it all day.  They will enjoy it for a long time.  It is perfect timing right before summer.  




We are very thankful for our family.  I am so thankful that our kids are loved.  We have been very blessed by their generosity as I stay home with the kids and money can be tight but, we are even more blessed by their love, prayers, and support.  In order to pay them back they are all welcome to live with us when they are old.  ;)

2 comments:

Dina said...

I love the beach pics. I am so glad you are finally HOME!

amberdawn said...

So sweet! What an amazing family you have!