Friday, April 12, 2013

Donuts make me go nuts! (and burgers)

This morning we met Katie Belle and Dina at Krispy Kreme for donuts.  I haven't had Krispy Kreme in so long and it was delicious!  The kids enjoyed watching the donuts go through the frying and glazing process.  They were WiReD after all the sugar so I sent them on with their Daddy so I could go see my Dad.

For dinner we kept our healthy eating going by going to the Twisted Root.  I love their burgers.  When I saw that they were building a Twisted Root footsteps from my house I thought it was a mirage.  Then I knew it was true and expected with luck like this that this new restaurant may change my life but it really hasn't been that life changing after all, maybe if it was a Chick-fil-a. This was our first time to go to this location and we met the Harvey's there.  It was fun to eat outside and talk.  I asked Stephen to get a picture of the kids playing and this what he did.  I can tell his heart was really in it.  My night was made when I got to hold the Harvey's sweet foster baby.  Then I got to give her back before she cried at me or threw a tantrum.





No comments: