Saturday, April 27, 2013

Boys and Girls


"Little Boys"

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
 Author: Unknown


My Precious Little Girl

When you came into my world you took my breath away,
I’d watch your little face for hours while beside me you did lay,
Your little hands your little toes, the way you scrunched your eyes,
There’s just not one thing about you that any mother could despise,

You are a little angel that God has sent to me,
You give me cuddles when I’m sad, you ease my agony,
You’ve such a gentle nature, your heart is full of love,
To be blessed with such a daughter is more then I ever dreamed of,           

We have our special moments, like mothers and daughters do,
For a while it seems the world has stopped,
And all that’s real is me and you,
It’s oh so deep a mother’s love, for her precious little girl,
I’m the oyster in the ocean, and you’re my shiny pearl,

Everything about you is perfection from above,
Your one of life’s few miracles made entirely of love,
So darling, if you ever see me gazing while you play,
It’s because I love you so very much, in each and every way.

No comments: