Monday, April 15, 2013

Enlarged Prostate and Minnie Mouse


I took the kids with me to the doctor's office today to have paperwork filled out for my Dad.  As we were waiting Drew brought me over a board book from the kids' books and asked me to read it to him. I said sure and then read the title and nearly busted out laughing.  The book is called "Enlarged Prostate"!  The kids wanted to know what was funny and so I took their picture with the book because moments like this are too valuable to pass up.  Charis' face cracks me up, too.

I also texted a few friends this morning because Charis HAD TO HAVE this Minnie shirt when we were at the store yesterday.  She loved it so and I couldn't deter her (believe me I tried).  I let her wear it today and was so proud of myself for letting Charis shine her inner Minnie even though I have a dislike for character shirts.  I just feel like it is a slippery slope... one or two are fine but, then before you know it you have the backpack, lunchbox, shoes, shirts, and more.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

HILARIOUS!!! Just the laugh I needed today!

Dina said...

Now they are going to want a prostate character t-shirt too!