Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bring it back!


I decided to make a short list of items that I think should make a come back.

1. Overalls
They are great for those "fat days".  They are comfortable to play with your kids in or go to the store.  


 2. Keds
They are versatile and comfortable.  The main reason I want them to come back though is because we could all sign eachothers' shoes!!  How fun!  

 3.  Murder She Wrote
It is the best show ever.  That J.B.Fletcher never misses a thing.  I love the plots and trying to solve the crimes with Jessica.  Plus, besides all the murder, it was family friendly.




4. Scrunchies
I like the scrunchie because it held my hair best.  It also didn't leave lines in my hair.  I don't neccess
arily want to wear it in public but around the house it would be very helpful.

5. Fanny Pack
I know these were never "cool" but I think if Michael Kors made a cute one now it would be awesome from a convenience standpoint.  For reals, hear me out.  How great would it be to have your hands free when you are out with your kids.  Plus, those things hold a lot.  You could put some snacks in there with your phone, wallet, keys, glasses, lipstick, even some wipes and then bam you're ready to go.


I would love to hear what out dated fad you want to bring back.  It can be a grass roots thing.  Yes, we can!

No comments: