Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yee Haw

Last week the kids had Rodeo Day at Sonshine.  I am so glad they love it there.  Yesterday Drew got a haircut and didn't want to wash his hair at night because he wanted his teacher, Mrs. Dixie, to see his hair in the morning.  I am so thankful for our church and the people there.



I am excited because next year I will teach kindergarten at Sonshine on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I love teaching and I love kindergarteners.  They are hilarious!  I am looking forward to being back in the classroom and I am excited to have some of my friends' kids as students.  Drew is not happy about this new venture.  He told me he just wants me to be home.  I told him that he would be at school those days too and he didn't care.  I pray for his wife.  He will have her home, in the kitchen, all the time.  

No comments: