Saturday, March 3, 2012

A birthday and bear hunt

Charis had strep this week. Poor girl, but she is tough. Today I took her to the store while Stephen took Drew on another errand. It was fun to have a little one on one time. On weekends we try to trade off and get some time alone with them. Today though I had Charis in the check-out line and she loudly exclaimed "I tooted". Thanks for sharing.

Today is Stephen's birthday. He is 32! I am thankful for him a lot. I feel bad he didn't do much for his birthday. For our big celebration we went to dinner at Pappadeaux. We love that place and usually only go once a year or so. It was fun to go on a date. After dinner we stopped by Lowes because we are party animals.

The kids have been loving going on bear hunts lately. Before bed we turn all the lights off and hide a bear and then take the flashlight and go from room to room shining the light on things and saying what they are until the very cool moment when we find the bear. My children are true Aggies so if we do something more than once (sometimes once) it is a tradition. Every night Charis says "hunt" and so we go on our bear hunt.

No comments: