Thursday, March 8, 2012

For Grandparents Only




Okay, I am sharing this because I want to remember but, you may gagola unless, maybe, you are a grandparent to Drew and Charis. Everyone else can click off and no hard feelings.

Today I put Charis' mullet in a ponytail. It was so stinkin cute. She is still growing out the sides, hence the mullet. I love the back of that little neck.

Drew is sick this week with an ear infection. Poor guy was up last night with a high fever. About 2:45 I heard "Mama, help". Poor baby laid with me until his fever went down and then fell back asleep. We have had one child (at least) sick for 5 weeks. That is the reality to having twins, they share everything. This is Drew's super cheesy smile even though he doesn't feel well.

1 comment:

Dina said...

I'm not a grandparent, but I LOVE the pony tail. And I'm sad Drew is sick!