Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Decade Of Kisses





As of tonight it has been 10 years since Stephen and I had our first kiss. I remember because we had all gone out to celebrate my roomie's birthday and then Stephen kissed me on the couch. It must have been a pretty good kiss because we were engaged a whole nine WEEKS later.;) Which totally shocked me, especially since we had been on about 10 dates before our first kiss.

I decided we needed to celebrate our Smoochiversary. I asked my mom to keep our papooses while we went to dinner. I wanted to surprise Stephen but he had been sick, so this morning I had to tell him to make sure he felt up to it. It was such a great night. We went to Kobeya in Southlake and then picked the kids up. They had a blast. They had an egg hunt and got to pick up coins and put them in a baggie. They loved their loot. This is what my kids do when I say to smile. I worry that if we get professional pictures done we will look uber cheesy. I am glad I got to celebrate with Stephen and I can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring.


No comments: