Monday, March 19, 2012

PARTY ANIMALS



We were party animals this weekend. I wish I took pictures but I never remember that. On Friday we had very sweet friends over that we met while I worked at Liberty. I was Gage's kindergarten teacher. Gage is a PRECIOUS, now 10 year old, boy. When I met his Dad, Luke, at Parent Orientation I thought I had met Stephen's brother from another mother. They both love Jesus, the Aggies, and hunting. Then I met Gage's Mom, Christy, and she is my sister from another mister. Gage was baptized while in kindergarten and we were privileged to be a part of it and have been great friends ever since.

Then on Saturday we had some friends over to celebrate Mike's birthday. He is the big 33. It is always fun to hang out them and it was great to see the kids run around and play. Mike is a student minister at our church and is fabulous, just like the rest of our staff. We are so thankful for our church and the staff. AND, this weekend is our DNOW and we open a brand spankin new youth building!! It is beautiful.

On Sunday evening we went to Cason's AMAZING 3rd birthday party. It was so cute and the food was yummy. Once again I didn't get pictures but, hopefully Catherine will put some her blog because it was so cute. She has the gift of party throwing.

No comments: