Friday, March 23, 2012

Mayhem





This morning the kids played so well together while I got ready. Our playroom adjoins my bedroom/bath so we have a gate up and they play while I quickly get ready. Usually I get ready between disciplining and putting out fires (not literal ones, after these pics I needed to clarify) but today the kids played so well that after I got ready I thought that I would take advantage of this opportunity to pay some bills. After I finished they were still playing well and I checked in again and they were both sweetly interested in a toy but around them was MAYHEM. They had turned the table and chairs over, pulled out every toy and made a crazy mess. They were completely oblivious to the mess and I was thankful for the time with happy kids playing .




Yesterday they finger painted in the bath tub and had a blast. We did it in the morning because after painting it was time for another bath.




1 comment:

amberdawn said...

You are such a great fun mommy!!!!