Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break




We haven't been doing much lately. It is Spring Break and so we were able to meet my BFF, Brandy who is a teacher, for lunch. I wish I had pictures but, I don't. We ate at Central Market and then talked while our kids napped. Speaking of napping, errr. Charis has had ONE nap since the time change. Therefore, we will not be participating in any further time changes because they are stupid. There I said it.

We have gone to the park a lot because Charis says, "I park please" or "I shwing(swing) please" every day. She told me "I ocean please" today. It is Spring Break, we should be at the beach.

Drew has started to love legos. He likes to make trucks and then try to sit on them. He will sit and focus on it for a while. My kids are into "big kids". They talk about what big kids do and that they are big kids. While we were at Central Market Charis stood up in her high chair and frantically cried out "I wedgie". She has always been sensitive to sensory things and wedgies really get her in a bind (ha).
I can't believe these two babies are now my big kids. There is never a dull moment with them. I love seeing all that they are learning. They make me laugh a lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing Charis in some of Chloe's clothes. It brings back such sweet memories!

They are starting to look like big kids aren't they. Why does that have to happen so young. They have the rest of their lives to look Big. They are still so stinking cute!

paige said...

I love her piggies! They look just adorable.